now browsing by month
Social media has become one of the most important platforms to engage with current customers and reach new customers. Having a social media account for your business is essential. Creating a marketing plan to reach your business goals can be challenging. Here are some steps to create an effective social media Marketing Plan.
1. Set a Goal
• What do you plan to accomplish
• Quantify your goal. Example: Engage a 15% more a month with current Instagram followers.
• Be clear with what you want to accomplish. No more than 2 sentences.
• Be realistic. Don’t set goals that you know are way to hard to reach.
• Have a set budget of money you are willing to invest.
2. Set Objectives
• Here you are going to be more specific and explain more detailed what your goals are.
• Quantify your objectives. Always talk numbers. Example: Growth of 10K followers UK per day.
• Each objective is one short sentence. DON’T WRITE A PARAGRAPH!
• Use bullet points for each objective.
3. Know your audience
• Who is your primary Audience?
• Who is your secondary Audience?
• Who is your target market?
• What social media platforms do your target audience engages with the most.
4. Strategies and Tactics
• Write down every objective
• Describe how are you going to accomplish each objective
• Use bullet points to explain the strategies and tactics that you are willing to use.
• Be detailed.
• Estimate how much money you need to accomplish those goals.
Your marketing plan should not be longer than one page. After you have created a plan, now you are going to create a calendar or checklist to monitor your posts, and write down the stats and results of your progress. One good free website to get information of social media stats is http://epicfollowers.co.uk/. Other helpful paid measuring tools are Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer, and Simply Measured.
What should my social media calendar have?
1. Create different columns
• Social Media platform (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
• Engagement (%)
2. Create a whole month in advance.
• Set the pictures you are going to use.
• What are you going to write each day?
• Use inspirational quotes or fun facts.
• Give out incentive prizes to engage with your audience.
• Schedule your posts using Hootsuite or other similar helpful tools.
• At the end of each month write the results.
• Where you started and where you finished.
• Page growth (%)
• Engagement (%)
Analyze your data and your posts. See what worked best for you and what did not work. Keep doing what worked for you, and find a way to modify what did not work to make your social media marketing effective.
Social media is the new medium for brand building. Companies that are using this as a platform for their brand’s voice are gaining more visibility and quickly. This is why social networks should be one of the core tools being used for your online reputation management. Local SEO companies are already using it as part of their services for branding businesses. If you don’t know where to start, consider consulting with one.
Why Use Instagram?
There are various social media networks out there that you can use as a platform for your company. Why choose one over another? The first step is to determine whether it’s where your audience hangs out a lot. Next, you have to identify whether or not you’re able to create relevant content for that particular site. This is where some businesses fall off, because they lack creativity.
Instagram is a visual platform, so it requires content in the form of video and photos. There are clever ways you can make this type of content match your business and audience. This is also where hiring one of the best local SEO companies can come in handy. Their experts can conjure up ways to create content that will draw in your particular audience.
Now, what’s the reason for using Instagram? For one, it has over 600 million users around the world. Surely, you have a small percentage of this pie that’s made up of your target customer. According to other stats, over 300 million people are using the platform on a daily basis.
The brands that have already started using this platform are witnessing high amounts of user engagement. Numbers from Forrester Research show a 2.3 percent per-follower engagement rate. This is much higher than Facebook’s 0.2 percent Twitter’s 0.02 percent rates.
Steps to Branding Yourself On Instagram
Hopefully, this helped capture your attention and desire to give Instagram a try. What have you got to lose anyway? You can hire an SEO company to design a strategy to ensure your launch on this network is impressive.
Here’s what you need to do to get your business noticed on Instagram:
- Create your posts using your desktop. Why? Because it’s faster and easier. Plus, this is where all of your scheduling tools will be, which makes it easier to implement and Buy Instagram Followers UK .
- Repost content published by others. One study done by Crowdtap shows that people trust user-generated content more. Also, user-generated posts are 50 percent more trustworthy and 35 percent more memorable. You should add your own caption, so your essence is implemented into the post.
- Consider your gallery’s theme. This will depend on the type of industry you’re in and the focus of your social media strategy. It can be a combination of business photos, topic-related photos, user-generated photos and so on.
- Set aside time to do each task to prevent multi-tasking. Research done by a professor from NYU shows that multi-tasking reduces your focus and productivity. This is because your brain has to consistently switch back and forth from one task to the other. Schedule time for posting and scheduling and another time for engaging and commenting on posts.
- Develop content in advance. This can help free up your time to focus on engaging with content and users. You can also hire a local SEO company that can do all the creation and publishing for you For More Information Please Visit http://epicfollowers.co.uk/ .